So we took Timothy to the outerbanks for his first beach experience. We are hoping he loves the beach as much as his mom and dad. In general his first few days were spent mostly consuming sand and dropping his paci in the sand. However, there was also some general appreciation of the wind in his hair and the sound of the waves crashing. Here are a few pics with some more to come, I'm sure.
Guess who's 8 months old. Timothy is now 8 months old and so much fun. He is seriously one happy baby. How did we get so lucky? Here are a few things about Timothy at 8 months;
1. Obsessed with his paci. Takes it out, puts it in and can spot it across the room. Basically, he's a big fan of his paci.
2. Crawling. He's been crawling for a few weeks Sometimes he does a "regular" crawl but usually it's this weird crab like crawl, especially when he really wants to get somewhere fast.
3. Sandy boy. His first several days on the beach were spent consuming lots of sand. Oh well, what can you do?
4. Lots of different foods. We are continuing our food education - pears, bananas, peaches, mangoes, avocado, etc. The fruit really is a hit.
5. Flirting with the ladies. Catch him flirting all the time. The other day we were in a store and he had an older woman (1 year old or so) blowing kisses to him.
6. Trying to pack on the pounds but he still seems to be a bit of a peanut. We estimate he's about 17 pounds.
7. More teeth. Seems like he is constantly teething. His top 2 teeth are officially in but it appears there are a few more trying to make an appearance.
8. Holding his bottle. Well kind of. He's started to hold his bottle himself and we are pretty darn impressed!