Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve Celebration

With Baby B arriving any day now our doctor advsied us to stay in town this holiday season. So no Hershey this year, but fortunately we were still able to spend it with family. My dad and Sueli had everyone over their house Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Paula & Christian brought my niece and nephews, plus my mom, Tony & Bridget made the trip down from DC. We were joined by some of their friends and everyone has a really great time. We had an amazing dinner, opened Secret Santa gifts white elephant style, and I read The Night Before Christmas (a family tradition since I was a baby, in fact I still have the original pop-up book in one of the unpacked boxes in our garage).

Popping Christmas crackers!!!

My dad had his Secret Santa gift switched 4 times and ended up with this purple purse.

Leonardo explaining the meaning of the Christmas bells.

Sarah in her crown.

Sueli's gourmet feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment