Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Message from Sarah

Had my doctor's appointment yesterday and we are officially scheduled for our induction on Thursday, January 6th. So baby's birthday will either be 1/6 or 1/7 -- here's hoping for 1/6.

All is well with the baby -- has an ultrasound -- and the test results were good for everything except for something that measured the baby making big movements -- stretching an arm or a leg.. There were little movements but nothing big. My doctor said she is not worried because it's likely that it's just because there's no room. The guesstimate on size (which of course is plus or minus a pound) is 8 lbs 14oz!!! Dear god. How on earth did that happen? This could get real ugly real fast. I know these estimates can be off - so I'm just goingt to ignore that number and hope for the best. They also monitored for contractions to make sure that I wasn't having any and just not feeling them. I didn't have any when they were monitoring so it looks like I am not crazy.

So there ya have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment