Thursday, April 21, 2011

We Have A ....

Thumbsucker. Over the last week or so Timothy has started sucking his thumb. What, what? If this wasn't so cute (b/c he has this itty bitty little thumb), I (Sarah) would be more upset. I'm not exactly sure how we ended up with a thumbsucker. I wasn't one nor was Mark. Sorry to call you all out, but Aunt Amanda, Aunt Kristin, and I believe grandpa (maybe finger not thumb) were big fans of this bad habit.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if this sticks. Hopefully, we can keep substituting the paci for his thumb so that down the road we will only have to wean him off the paci (which can be taken away) and not his thumb too (which is permanently attached and therefore always available and cannot be taken away).


Such a cute little thumb.


At it again!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! We thought Vivi might be one too early on, but she only did it a few times.

    ReplyDelete