Saturday, October 22, 2011

First Steps - 10/21/11 - 9.5 months old

Timothy officially took his first steps last night. He actually took several steps on three different occasions but we only caught one on video. To be honest I didn't think he was this close, but earlier this week his daycare teachers said that they thought it would be any day now. I was excited to see these steps, but more excited that they occurred when both mommy and daddy (and Vovo) were present  and not while he was at daycare. Thank you Timothy for thinking of your mommy when achieving your milestones. So without further ado below is the video -- as noted this was his third time taking a few steps and I do think the first two were better, but to be honest I was so surprised to see the first two attempts that I didn't even consider getting out the video camera. Anyway -- we'll see if he now starts to take off or instead opts to wait a while before trying it again:)
The First Steps Video!


In this video he is just standing - but it shows off his excellent balance -- ignore the obnoxious commentary by me

2 comments: