Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weirdo!

Seriously, I have the most amazing, adorable and fun little boy ever. I am so lucky and thankful each and every day to have him in my life. The kid is just so carefree and happy it makes me laugh. His newest thing is to make his arms really tight and stiff to the point where he is shaking ... then he just cracks up. What a weirdo --- but an adorable, loveable, fun weirdo! I hope he continues to be this fun and continues to have this much joy of life. Above is a little video demonstrating his silliness.

P.S. - I know this is a gushing post and all kiddos are this fun and silly and cute and loveable, but let me indulge for a minute:) 
P.P.S. I'm assuming this is normal weird kid behavior!

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute! Loved seeing you guys yesterday. Thanks again for hosting. Looking forward to the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete